9 trading cards. 1 large spread. A lot of fighting with InDesign (don't worry, we're cool now). In the end, I think I ended up with a fairly solid piece. And I even got a chance to use all the cards I wanted. In the future I'd rework the text so that it fit with the images better. The format as you see them only came about after it was too late because I never considered pairing the cards by dominant color. But better late than never, I didn't like how they came out otherwise.
Page one and two--the whole nine yards picture-wise. And a little Eurostile, for the fun.
Page three and four. Something red, something blue. All I can say is, thank you InDesign and your flexibility. I love you. <3
And last but not least, lovely yellow page three. Some blatant space-filling at the end there, but hey, at least it's informative.